If you’re in your late 40 years or older, overweight, Young sportsman with any knee injury, or had knee operation in the past, or your parents or siblings had Osteoarthritis or you’re experiencing the below symptoms, it is time you look for a treatment before the condition named as Osteoarthritis makes you stall.
- Vigorous pain, particularly when you move the knee or at the end of the day.
- Stiffness in the joints, especially after long rest which might ease out as you get moving or after few minutes.
- A crunching, grinding sensation as you move your joint.
- Hard and soft swelling of the joints.
- Knee Joints is becoming less stable and Muscle weakness around the joint.
- You are not able to move your knees as freely as before.
- Your knees becoming bent and bowed
- Change in Pain severity durin...